THIS FRIDAY – ART ALL NIGHT IS BACK!
DC’s favorite loud & live outdoor art festival is back in Glover Park THIS FRIDAY, September 29th. Join us for kid’s activities, including face painting, music, treats and a big surprise starting at 5pm at CommuniKids.
At 6 PM, activations around the neighborhood light up with fun and open houses and loads of food & drink. Wingo’s famous wing eating contest will kick-off at 9 PM – register in advance, if you dare. Live music will play until 11:00.
5:00 – 6:15 PM – CommuniKids Kids’ Hour! 2121 Wisconsin Ave.
Join us at CommuniKids, DC’s favorite immersion pre-K, for celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, treats by Trader Joe’s, face painting, even a juggler! Parade north on Wisconsin with Mariachi Aguila to kick-off the event.
6:30 – 10:30 PM – Main Stage. 2233 Wisconsin Ave. Listen to bands, meet & greet neighbors, and grab goodies at our Main Stage. Here’s what you’ll find at the Main Stage:
- Pebble to Pearl perform 6:30 – 9:00 PM
- Baggage Slappers perform 9:15 – 10:30 PM
- Visit Elements Center and say hello to friends at GPCA!
- Special performances by Samsara Entertainment & Andi Mars!
- Facepainting for the kiddos!
6:00 – 8:00 PM – Rocklands Parklet Party, 2418 Wisconsin Ave.
- Live music from Northwest String Band
- Food & drink specials!
6:00 – 9:00 PM – Glover Park Hotel, 2505 Wisconsin Ave.
- Outdoor BBQ, Grab & go bar with food & drink specials
- Live music by American Nomad
- Glow party inside @ Mission Slim Possible
6:00 – 9:00 PM – Point Chaud Garden Party, 2300 Wisconsin Ave.
- Live music from Bitter Dose
8:00 – 11:00PM – Celebrate with In Bocca Al Lupo, 2400 Wisconsin Ave.
- Live music by Ken Matthews and Laissez Foure with New Orleans Style Dixie Jazz
- Food & drink specials from happy hour to close
9:00 PM – Wingo’s Famous Wing Eating Contest, 2218 Wisconsin Ave.
- Local contestants battle it out for glory, bragging rights, and gift cards. To enter, email email@example.com.
- Window bar opens @6pm
On the Avenue, don’t miss….
- Wine Tasting at Wide World of Wines, 2201 Wisconsin Ave.
- Sip & Sit at Saka Home, 2201 Wisconsin Ave.
- Oktoberfest at Old Europe, 2434 Wisconsin Ave.
- Sidewalk treat at Sprig & Sprout, 2317 Wisconsin Ave.
- Game & activities at Kumon of Georgetown, 2200 Wisconsin Ave.
- Whole Foods welcome table. 2323 Wisconsin Ave.
- Soothing sound bath at Yoga District, 2319 Wisconsin Ave. (sign up requested)
- Launch Artist Showcase, 2201 Wisconsin Ave, second floor.
- Aladdin Kabob & Gyro says hello with a street eat & meet, 2132 Wisconsin Ave.
- Good Guys neighborhood appreciation. 2311 Wisconsin Ave.
- Roof deck party at Mario’s, 2444 Wisconsin Ave.
- Breadsoda Beer-a-palooza, below the Main Stage.
- Street slices by Angelico Pizzeria, 2313 Wisconsin Ave.
- Say “high” to Elevated Lounge, 2428 Wisconsin Ave.
More to come! Stay tuned!
Art All Night 2023 is sponsored by Glover Park Main Street and made possible by Mayor Muriel Bowser, the Dept. of Small & Local Business Development and DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities.